Assisted Living Knoxville
Welcome to Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living! We are here to provide our residents with comfortable and supportive elderly care within an environment that feels like home. Whether you are searching for a quality assisted living community for one of your aging loved ones or are looking for elderly care to meet your own increasing needs, we hope you consider Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living.
Our goal is simple when it comes to providing quality assisted living services. We want only for each of our residents to be able to age in grace while maintaining independence, individuality, and good health. Our staff supports this goal by ensuring each resident is treated with respect and personalized care every single day. Our team seeks to create meaningful connections with each resident that allows them to feel comfortable and completely at home. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations of elderly care — just reach out to our office if you would like to learn more about any of our services.
Community and Amenities
Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living has a rich and diverse selection of adventures, activities, and amenities. We know that many people are concerned that they’ll feel bored or isolated after moving into an assisted living community, but we’ve worked to create a strong community that offers something for everyone.
While some assisted living facilities in Knoxville and the surrounding areas will charge outrageous fees and sneak hidden fees into their monthly bills, our residents can enjoy the freedom of an all-inclusive amenities program without the headaches of incurring additional costs. All of our amenities are included, with the exception of our salon, which is very reasonably priced. Some of the most popular features of our assisted living facility include the following:
- Private bedroom suites with spacious and accessible bathrooms
- Designated handicapped rooms
- Personal concierge doctor who provides inpatient and outpatient care
- Nurse practitioner
- Three nurse call systems in each room
- Each room is equipped with cable
- Dining room
- Activities room
- Secured outdoor dining and patio area
- Landscaped garden
- Secure, gated community
- Three room sizes available
- All-inclusive pricing
We would love to provide you with a tour of our facility. Just reach out to our office if you would like to schedule a visit!
When is the move to an assisted living community right?
Deciding when you or a loved one would benefit from a move into an assisted living community is not an easy decision to make. Ultimately, it depends on your individual situation and the situations of your loved ones, but there are certain indications that a move to an assisted living community may be a good idea. Keep an eye out for these signs that you or your loved one may benefit from a move to an assisted living community:
- A decline in personal hygiene likely due to forgetfulness or a physical limitation
- A neglected living space due to cognitive decline and/or physical limitation
- Unsafe driving practices resulting in unexplained vehicle damage or frequent accidents
- A decline in mobility resulting in difficulty climbing stairs, standing up from a seat, etc
- A decline in medication management resulting in expired bottles, unfilled prescriptions, etc
- An increase in unexplained bruises due to declining mobility, forgetfulness, etc
- A decline in nutrition or weight due to a lack of available or non-expired food in the home
- Depression resulting in anxiety, insomnia, lack of interest, mood swings, etc
- A reduced ability to communicate due to a loss of mental acuity
- Neglect of personal finances or financial exploitation
- A decline in memory that affects their ability to maintain a stable, healthy lifestyle
These are just a few of the many indications that it may be time to seek out assisted living in Knoxville. Ultimately, we recommend thinking about your own situation and/or speaking to a professional about your specific circumstances.
Browse the rest of our website to learn more about Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living and our amazing team of professionals who make it all possible. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We can be reached by phone or online for your convenience.
We look forward to speaking with you.