Welcome to Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living! We are here to provide our residents with comfortable and supportive elderly care within an environment that “feels like home.” Whether you are searching for a quality assisted living community for one of your aging loved ones or are looking for elderly care to meet your own increasing needs, we hope you consider Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living. Our goal is very simple when it comes to providing quality assisted living services. We want only for each of our residents to be able to age in grace while maintaining independence, individuality, and good health. Our staff supports this goal by ensuring each resident is treated with respect and personalized care every single day. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations of elderly care.
Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living has a rich and diverse selection of adventures, activities, and amenities. Our residents can enjoy the freedom of an all inclusive amenities program without the headaches of incurring additional fees, as all are included with the exception of our salon, which is very reasonably priced. Features of our assisted living facility include the following:
- Private bedroom suites with private bathrooms
- Designated handicapped rooms
- Personal concierge doctor who provides inpatient and outpatient care
- Nurse practitioner
- 3 Nurse call system in each room
- Each room equiped with cable
- Dining room
- Activities Room
- Secured outdoor dining and patio area
- Landscaped garden
- Secure, gated community
- Three room sizes available
- All inclusive pricing
When is the move to an assisted living community right?
Deciding when you or a loved one would benefit from a move into an assisted living community is not an easy decision to make. Ultimately, it depends on your individual situation and the situations of your loved ones, but there are certain signals that a move may be a good idea. Keep an eye out for these signs that you or your loved one may benefit from a move to an assisted living community:
- A decline in personal hygiene likely due to forgetfulness or a physical limitation.
- A neglected living space likely due to forgetfulness or a physical limitation.
- Unsafe driving practices resulting in unexplained vehicle damage or frequent accidents.
- A decline in mobility resulting in difficulty climbing stairs, standing up from a seat, etc.
- A decline in medication management resulting in expired bottles, unfilled prescriptions, etc.
- An increase in unexplained bruises due to declining mobility, forgetfulness, etc.
- A decline in nutrition or weight due to a lack of available or non-expired food in the home.
- Depression resulting in anxiety, insomnia, lack of interest, mood swings, etc.
- A reduced ability to communicate due to a loss of mental acuity.
- The neglect of personal finances.
- A decline in memory.
Browse the rest of our website to learn more about Prosperity Pointe Assisted Living and our amazing team of professionals who make it all possible. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We can be reached by phone or online for your convenience.